Sunday, January 22, 2017

And I'm back for the moment

After a long hiatus I have returned to my blog.

Here is the deal: I find that I want to write quite a bit these days but my writings and ramblings tend to be of a private kind. I find I have little to say to the world in general.

I will likely return to journal writing as I've done in the past.

If my dear reader misses me, look me up on twitter @justapaddler and instagram @justapaddler   As I get my sea legs there under those platforms I suspect I will return to the public forum in a much more micro way.

I have an expedition in the Everglades in the offing. Classes and workshops that I am planning. This year I will also offer some expedition-light trips for paying clients.

I am selling SKUK NDK sea kayaks, Celtic paddles, and Reed Aquatherm gear. I am looking into carrying several other product lines as well. I may need bigger digs for my business soon.

I am physically well. I've returned to yoga and walking/running with my dogs. Soon I'll get my bike out and add that in. My hips are getting stronger. My new sports chiropractor is great!

And my life is not the shiny happy life that it may appear. I lost friends, have periods of deep sadness, and struggle with myself. A lot. I do not now, nor have particularly ever felt very "human." I am most at peace on the water. I close with no sage words. I know nothing, except that expectations are the root of suffering.




























Be well my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment