Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Celtic Paddle: the Fusion

A letter to my importer,

We used the Fusion paddle this weekend in the surf down in Southport, NC, and Wrightsville Beach. This is the best freakin' blade ever. When we started WW we kept having other paddlers say our Kinetic blade Celtics "catch an edge" but we really didn't get it until we had the Fusion in our paws. This is the one we ordered, that we just used:


Inline image 1


But I'd like you to see what these would run me as well:


Inline image 2
-- 
 
Rob has already generated some interest on the Celtic Paddlers page. Can you get me my prices on both layups, the carbon-composite CF and the Pro carbon?

We'd be interested in the 195-205, and the 200-210. We should be selling these in our market. They are amazing. With us pushing into white water they'll get seen. I'm going to switch to the 200-210 Pro for surfing as well, if we can get them.

Lastly, they don't appear to offer crank shaft. Would they consider making one for me in the new G2 layup? I promise I won't let (Rob) the monster gear tester in the house use it! 

Turn me loose on this? Let me sell 'em?!

Much respect,
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment