Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A load of sea kayaks

After several sit-downs with Dale, I chose sea kayaks to take back up to the WDC market. I entered the high-end sea kayak business with a trailer filled with NDKs. I took three to sell, transported one for a friend, and carried one that I was trading to a friend for another NDK model I did not have. My own kayak made six total in the load.























Loading the trailer.




I spotted this paddler model Dale uses while instructing.




Fully loaded I began the 9 hour drive up the coast to the vacation house my aunt had rented in Nags Head, NC.























I got a couple of days beach time with my aunt, during which I tended my business fires by phone and internet, staying really busy.







Tuesday morning I headed to Mathews, VA, to drop off a friend's boat and make a trade.


No comments:

Post a Comment