Saturday, June 23, 2018

Always up to something, this time: videos

I'm returning to my blog. Finally.

I tried to keep up with other blogs, specifically the blog on my website. Truthfully, this one is easier because it is linked to so many of my other accounts, youtube, etc.

So here's a video:



Today I started a playlist of calmer videos. I'm no Dane Jackson or Leon Somme. I'm just a paddler, who likes playful water. Not big, deadly water. I don't drop waterfalls or paddle Deception Pass regularly. What I do is about getting on the water and loving it. The sun, the wind, the rain, the water flowing by, is where it's at.

So I'm going to change how I make videos and how people find them, and enjoy them. They'll be the kind of thing someone watches at bedtime. Yeah, I literally aspire to be just a paddler.

Here's my playlist link:

calm kayak videos

Look for me to add more. I have several ready to upload and will create more as I go along.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment